Monday, January 23, 2012

Cruise planned

Hello travelers...
Looking forward to my pending 8th cruise this March.  All have been with Carnival, so my experiences are limited to that cruise line.  Couldn't have picked a more newsworthy week to begin my travel blog.  My heart goes out to those impacted by the unfortunate incident with the Costa Concordia.

Even with this tragic news, my passion for cruising is unaffected.  My hope is that sharing my rather great experiences with cruising can interest those that have never cruised and share insights with those that have.

I am a firm believer in getting the biggest bang for your buck when traveling.  So many of my suggestions will be on how to save money and avoid overspending yet have a great time doing both.  Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment